If someone researched the issue I’m sure they would find a spike in child abuse cases week nights between 6:00-8:00 p.m. The exact same time when tired, overworked parents nationwide are sitting down and attempting to do math homework with their stubborn 6-year-olds. And the kid is rolling on the floor arguing that 2 + 2 doesn’t = 4. It equals 3, 5, 6, or 7, but never, ever, ever, under any circumstances, does 2 + 2 = 4. Never.
- What makes for a great date? #WhatStirsYou? Tell #WhatStirsYou? @Match bit.ly/x5eoQN 15 hours ago
- Biked through West Village and then did a 7:15 Yoga class. Great way to start a Wednesday. Om Shanti! 23 hours ago
- Wordless Wednesday wp.me/p24YPy-Fc 1 day ago
- Dating on a new level. #WhatStirsYou? Tell @Match bit.ly/x5eoQN 1 day ago
- ”I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” - Thomas Edison 2 days ago