Here’s something for morning joe lovers to sip on.
The Life is good, the lifestyle brand committed to spreading the power of optimism and helping kids in need, has partnered with The J.M. Smucker Company, to provide consumers with a delicious, high-quality home brew coffee option. What’s more, the coffee made with 100 percent Arabica beans, is available in three smooth roasts and two unique flavors:
- Happy MediumTM – A harmonious compromise of light and dark roasts crafted to help you find and savor a deliciously even state of mind
- S’more to LoveTM – A rich campfire classic that features melty chocolate, graham cracker and fluffy marshmallow flavors
- Dark & Daring TM – A big and bold blend that knocks your socks off
- Banana Bread Bliss TM – A surprising blend of bananas and brown sugar that delivers the comforts and coziness of home
- Light HeartedTM – A smooth, mild, light-bodied taste that’s the perfect way to start the day
And if that’s not enough to get you perking in the morning, consider this: The Life is good donates 10 percent of its net profits. The company has raised $11 million for kids in need to date, principally through Life is good products, events and community fundraising efforts.
In celebration of their new flavor, Life is good is providing consumers with the opportunity to win a custom coffee prize pack by encouraging them to strike their best coffee routine poses and post their pictures to Twitter and Instagram using #LifeisgoodCoffee.
Life is good gourmet coffee retails for $7.99 for an 11-ounce bag and is available at grocery stores nationwide and at Lifeisgood.com. Follow Life is good on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Spread optimism with #DoWhatYouLike.