If you’re a shopaholic who loves the thrill of finding a good deal, take note. Walmart has jumped the gun with a Pre-Black Friday Event that begins this Friday, November 21 at 8:00 a.m.
The superstore isn’t even waiting until you digest your turkey and cranberry sauce to roll out the deals. It’s giving customers an early taste of Walmart’s Black Friday prices with discounts on popular toys, electronics and more from Nov. 21 and run through Nov. 27, while supplies last.
Examples of Black Friday-like prices include:
- Samsung 58” Class Smart LED HDTV – $698 (special buy)
- Samsung 40” Class LED HDTV with “Frozen Sing-Along Edition” – $298 (special buy)
- New iPad Air 2 16 GB, WiFi – $489 with a $100 Walmart gift card
- Get a $75 gift card with the purchase of the iPhone 6 or 5s
- iPhone 6 available for $179 or iPhone 5s for $79 with a two year service agreement on Sprint, AT&T or Verizon
- iPhone 6 and 5s available for $0 down for AT&T Next or Verizon Edge customers – plans available in select markets
- 4-Pc Table Tennis Set – $79 (special buy)
- A variety of “Frozen” special buys
- Black & Decker 18v 2-Battery NiCad Drill – 69.88 ($20 savings)
- Hoover High Performance Bagless Upright Vacuum – $98 (special buy)
Can’t do pre-Black Friday? Don’t worry. After Walmart’s Pre-Black Friday Event comes the “New Black Friday,” which beings online Thanksgiving morning with in-store events kicking off at 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day and 6 a.m. on Friday, Nov. 28 continuing all the way through Cyber Monday. The retailer will offer nine 1-Hour Guarantee items, focused on the top electronics customers want from the most popular brands.
For more information on Walmart’s Black Friday offers, go to www.walmart.com/blackfriday.