- Happy Birthday Bob! 7 hours ago
- What makes for a great date? #WhatStirsYou? Tell #WhatStirsYou? @Match bit.ly/x5eoQN 1 day ago
- Biked through West Village and then did a 7:15 Yoga class. Great way to start a Wednesday. Om Shanti! 2 days ago
- Wordless Wednesday wp.me/p24YPy-Fc 2 days ago
- Dating on a new level. #WhatStirsYou? Tell @Match bit.ly/x5eoQN 2 days ago
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us. Marianne Williamson
No one gets the thrill – and some would say, misery – of online dating than the relationship experts at Match.com. Last year, the folks who put online dating on the map added another layer of pizzaz to the dating matrix with the launch of Match.com Stir Events, which are exclusive, offline single events for their members.
In the first year, Match.com hosted a whopping 2,850 events nationwide with 1,200 partners, including House of Blues, Banana Republic, Sur la Table and Warrior Dash, along with local favorites in host cities. Broken down, it came to 14 events each day, 75 events a week, 320 per month.
The A train has just left the Times Square Station when a disheveled 30-something Hispanic man in a wheelchair pries open the doors between the cars and pulls himself in.
Class field trips and herding cats. I’m no so sure if there’s a difference.
If it was up to me, I just take the class to Central Park and let them run around Diana Ross playground. Now that’s a field trip!